This is a huge shrub rose blooming in my front yard. Wish I knew the name of it, but it was here before I was so it will remain a mystery.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Greetings from The Blooming Bungalow

A dear friend has inspired me to create a blog about my little yellow bungalow, the gardens that surround it, my feathered friends who find retreat and nourishment there and my furry four legged sidekicks that stroll about 'supervising' the grounds. It is my grand intention to document the changing seasons, the plantings and musings of life at the little yellow bungalow....with pictures, of course! ;-) Your ideas and comments are always welcome. Thanks for taking the time to stop by and 'sit a spell' and for allowing me to share my little piece of heaven on earth.
Blessings,
Kim

3 comments:

  1. I love your new Blog! LOVE the picture! Where on earth did you find that?? Beautiful! I can't wait to see pictures of your bungalow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a genius!! What fun this will be to follow you-especially since I NEVER get to talk to anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, love it, love it. This is so YOU!! I can't wait to see your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete